5 Reasons to Love Electric
- If your home or your hot water is currently heated with propane or electric resistance (electric baseboard heating or standard electric water heater), switching to an efficient electric heat pump or heat pump water heater will reduce your annual heating costs.
- Switching to efficient electric heat pumps or heat pump water heaters will reduce your home’s carbon footprint significantly.
- Switching to efficient electric induction or radiant cooktops will improve your home’s indoor air quality and reduce health risks to your family.
- Switching to induction cooktops will improve your cooking performance.
- If your home is currently not air-conditioned, adding a heat pump system will improve your comfort in summer months.